March 7, 2014

Male Colors at Graph'It Color Challenge


Today starts another Graph'It Color Challenge. This fortnights theme is 'Male Colors'
Here is my inspirations card for the challenge:

Image is from LOTV as is the sentiment. Train die cut is from Whimsy stamps. Papers and buttons are from Basic Grey.

Graph'It Colors I've used:
Skin: 4115, 4155, 4180, 4135
Hair: 3190, 3140, 3120
Shirt: 7290, 7270, 7250, 7220
Pants: 3210, 3245, 9400
Package: 9400, 9401
Tag: 4110, 4120
Silver Graph'It Shake to outline the train die cut. 


I'm entering the following challenges with my card:

Cute Card Thursday - What a Gem (Thursday)
Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes (Thursday)
Loves Rubber StampsAnything Goes (Tuesday)
Paper Crafting Journey - Make it manly/boyish (Thursday)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see your creation soon over at the challenge blog!

Hugs,



7 comments:

  1. Iris this is stunning!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image, fabulous coloring, awesome design. Thanks for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the little train! Awesome male/boy card! xx Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute card. Great coloring and little train is fun ;)
    Thank you so much for joining us over at Paper Crafting Journey Challenge.

    Hugs

    Tiina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect coloring. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh this is so adorable, I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)