November 2, 2017

Whimsy Stamps November Release - Sneak Peek Day 2


Welcome to Day 2 of the November Release Countdown.  We have some fun products to share with you today. We are starting off with the newest rubber image from Whimsy artist Krista Heij-Barber - Sledding Time.




We are also introducing our newest flower die, the Hellebore flower.  You can pair it with regular patterned paper, card stock or use the amazing Foamiran that is available in the Whimsy store.




For my inspiration today I made a little gift box and embellished it with a Helebore flower made from Foamiran




I used white Foamiran  for my flower, added a berry flower center and dipped the finished flower in super fine white glitter. I used the WRMK gift box punch board to create my little gift box. The base is made from pink cardstock and I added some Christmas DP on all sides. The sentiment is from the Holiday Mini Sentiments set.


Whimsy products used:

   Holiday Mini Sentiments   Foamiran 0.6mm White


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)