March 12, 2018

Fly By!

Happy Monday! Looks like my third post for the Whimsy release last week never went live! :-/ Sometimes Blogger really is annoying.... oh well...better late than never, right? So here it is:

I can say this new 'Fly by' set is one of my all time favorites so far. Together with the new Envelope Edger dies <3 They are awesome, super versatile for any occasion and also great for quick cards! I made two cards using this new set. One with the cute plane and one with the kite. 

Here is the plane card:



The background was created with a self-made cloud stencil using the DIY stencil sheets. I used different Distress Inks to sponge the clouds (mustard seed, spiced marmalade and salty ocean). The clouds and the plane were fuzzy cut and adhered with foam tape. I also used the NEW Envelope Edger dies to create the border.


Here is my second card using the kite from the NEW 'Fly by' set:


Again I've colored with my Copics and fuzzy cut the kite and clouds. Using Versamark ink I stamped several clouds onto kraft cardstock and VersafineClair ink to stamp the sentiment as well as the kites string. The edge on the kraft cardstock was die cut using the Envelope Edger dies again. The diamond edges were cut with the Straight Edger die set.


*NEW Envelope Edger Die Set   *NEW Fly By     VersaMark Full-Size Ink Pad - Original (Clear)    Memento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black   DIY Stencil Sheets   Distress Ink - Mini Ink Pad Kit 1   Distress Ink - Mini Ink Pad Kit 2   Copic Sketch Markers Cadmium Red [Pack Of 3] (3PK-R27S)   VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)    *NEW Straight Edger Die Set    *NEW It's a Party Enamel Dots     Winter Wishes Enamel Dots    


Thanks for stopping by

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I SO want to get me a set of those Envelope Edger dies now! LOVE what you've done with them Iris. The clouds on that top one ~ AMAZING!!! Super cute creations both of them. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)