May 4, 2018

Whimsy May 2018 Release - Day 4

It's Day 4 of the Whimsy Stamps May 2018 Release. Today I have the super cute NEW Norbert and Fiona Playtime stamp to showcase. For my card I only used the dragon image and a sentiment from the set. Isn't he so cute? I love dragons as much as I love mermaids! The window is made with the NEW Card Builder Windows die set.



To achieve the cloudy background I used the Cloud Edger Die and a blank mylar sheet to make my own stencil. Then I used my newly created stencil with blue and orange Distress inks and sponged the clouds onto the white die cut window (background piece and the frame) Image was colored with Copics. The sentiment (included in the set) and some sequins finish off my card.


Copics used:

Orange: YR18, YR16, YR15, Y35, Y13, Y11
Turquoise: BG000, BG01, BG02, BG05
Teal: BG72, BG75, BG78


Whimsy products used:


*NEW Card Builder Windows Die Set   *NEW Norbert and Fiona Playtime   Memento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black    Copic Sketch Markers Cadmium Red [Pack Of 3] (3PK-R27S)  Distress Ink - Mini Ink Pad Kit 2    Distress Ink - Mini Ink Pad Kit 1    Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust    *NEW Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set    Morning Glow Sequin Pack   Magical Adventure Sequin Pack   DIY Stencil Sheets   VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black) 


Thanks for stopping by

Hugs,

  

2 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! I adore that dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I can't begin to tell you how gorgeous I think this is! Love this fabulous new set and how sweet is that dragon?!! I LOVE the way you've coloured him and the gorgeous clouds!! Fabulous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)